Thursday 2 March 2017

Ruby Slippers "March 3 is upon us, fellow babies" 7-8 pm


Hey hey everybody,

The temperature is rocking all over the place, the world is topsy turvy (don't you love that phrase?)
and a new month is upon us.

This is a very different playlist. Hope you like it. I sure do.

Away from the Speed ... Dead Heavens
Call Me ... Chris Birkett * (I love the production on this one)
Love Goes On ... Renaissance
You and Your Sister ... Chris Bell
Black Crow ... Molly Johnson *
Things Behind The Sun ... Nick Drake
Out Of The Blue ... Eric and the Soo *
Once I Was A Lion ... Mad Machines *
I Was, You Were ... The High Dials *
Brand New Spot ... New Swears *
Rocket Scientist ... Deer Park
Facelove ... PS I Love You *
Destroy You ... Mantra
Breakaway ... The Insomniac Project
Hate The Taste ... Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Stoned and Starving ... Parquet Courts

And away we go.
Thanks for listening

*Cancon

Credit:http://www.clker.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment