Tuesday 6 August 2013

Ruby Slippers for August 9 7-8 pm



Hey everybody!

I'm posting this early as the spirit struck last week while doing LAST FRIDAY's show for this one.
And the problem with doing your work early is that then you forget.
So this is it....Enjoy! And see you on the 9th.

And I Walk...The 6ixty8ights
If Anyone Should Call...The 88
Heinz (Artery Cover)... Little Girls
Lloyd I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken...Camera Obscura
We Should Be Swimming...Zulu Winter
King David...We Are The City
Dust...Anna Domino
Mad World...Gary Jules (cover Tears for Fears)
Without You...Eddie Vedder (from the Ukelele Album)
Oak of Guernica...YTST
Let Loose the Horses...The Rescues
Lost In My Head...Doldrums  ( I'm not sure how I feel about this)(love? confused?)
Funk...Lina Fouro
Dream On (Bushwacka Tough Guy Mix)...Depeche Mode
Highway Horror...The House of Haunt
Noisemaker....Two Hours Traffic
Beat's So Lonely...Charlie Sexton

Hmmm....got some 80's action going on here as remixes. Interesting. I swear these lists take on lives of their own.

And as always, thanks for listening

No comments:

Post a Comment