Wednesday 30 January 2013

Ruby Slippers Playlist for Friday Feb.1 7-8 pm


Hey, everybody!

Hope you enjoyed the weather's reprieve this week, and can now accept what Mother Nature throws at us for the rest of the month.  Personally it got me geared up for another show with a spring in my step and a song in my heart.  
This week is heavy on artists from The Land Down Under.  A good friend from Adelaide is celebrating a special birthday this week, and to commemorate that just had to find some tunes from Home Sweet Home.  I have marked them as such, and hope you will be inspired to look for some of these artists in your musical travels.

Here goes....  (no koala jokes I promise)

Stairway to Hell---Goodbye Gravity
The Do---Hannan Macklin  (Australia)
Sleep---Allen Stone
True Love---Ryan Ro
so---A Taste of Mr. Fox
How Bizarre ---CFCF
I Love My Leather Jacket---The Chills  (New Zealand)
Girl Who Like Me---Blame Ringo (Australia)
Stoned and Beaten---Velociraptor (Australia)
Restless---Handsome Ned  (from My Name is Ned, one of the top 50 Toronto albums in NOW)
Sweet On You---Silver Hearts
Bad Ritual---TimberTimbre
Ascended Masters---Jhonny Russell and The Mystery School  (Australia)
Hoshi Neko (Young Galaxy remix)---YTST  (NEW)
Fooled Again?---Pedro Costa
Chapter III God Science---The Sunpilots  (Australia)
No One Knows---Queens of the Stone Age

Happy Birthday, Tania!

Thanks for listening, have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment